The Repopulation is a sandbox oriented MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game), developed by Above and Beyond Technologies.
This game contains a lot of new innovative takes on MMORPG, for example you can build and design your own city and attack your enemies.
Missions have been innovated a lot as well, missions have branches so the outcome is based on the players decision making. They are are mailed to your character, meaning you don't need to spend time on running from NPC to NPC. And least but not last NPC's is able to talk about what have happen to them, other NPCS and other players - The NPC's will even remember your decisions and actions.
News about The Repopulation
- The Repopulation improves abilities and combat in May Mon, 02 Jun 2014
- The Repopulation team has squashed a lot of bugs Fri, 02 May 2014
- PAX East 2014: The Repopulation's Josh Hall on the future of the game Sat, 12 Apr 2014
- Jukebox Heroes: Talking with The Repopulation's Steven Coltart Wed, 09 Apr 2014
- The Repopulation closes its second Kickstarter with triple funding Mon, 27 Jan 2014
- The Repopulation delivers third alpha trailer, conquers another stretch goal Sat, 25 Jan 2014
- The Repopulation will feature both standard and PvP servers Fri, 24 Jan 2014
- The Repopulation details transportation options Wed, 22 Jan 2014
- Here's a list of The Repopulation's weapon abilities Tue, 21 Jan 2014
- The Repopulation discusses design goals after its second Kickstarter Mon, 20 Jan 2014
No media links discovered yet.
- There were no giveaways found for this beta.