Magicka: Wizard Wars is an team-based action strategy MOBA PvP game developed by Paradox North and published by Paradox Interactive.
The game is very fast paced with short rounds, friendly fire and creative strategies. Each player can customize their gear and magicks.
You get a lot of spells to choose from and mix, for example if you pick water and lightning together, you deal a ton of damange - alternatively your friend can pick water and you pick lighting, and when mixing it up you can destroy your foes rewith a power attack.
There is loads of combos in the game just like that, where you take different elements and put them together into strong magicks. But you need to be careful, there's friendly fire which makes the game very hard.
- You can fight 4 vs 4 PvP battles.
- There's co-op spellcasting.
- Friendly fire is not optional.
- A lot of spells counter eachothers attack.
Operating System: Windows Vista SP2 or later
Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core CPU
Memory: 2GB Memory
Hard Drive: 2GB HD
Video Card: 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 9800 / ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT or greater OR on-board (integrated): Intel HD 3000/4000 or greater
Sound: Direct X Compatible
Direct X: Direct X 10
3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers
Internet connection required for multiplayer.
Both experienced MOBA players and novice players should find this game funny.
The game will eventually be Free to play, but for now you can only get paid early access through steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/202090/
News about Magicka: Wizard Wars
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Steam Early Access Starts Wed, 16 Oct 2013
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Gameplay First Look Trailer Sun, 21 Jul 2013
- Magicka: Wizard Wars First-Ever Screenshots Revealed Wed, 15 May 2013
No media links discovered yet.
- There were no giveaways found for this beta.