Gravi is a indie puzzle-platformer developed by Hashbang Games.
You're a cute blue ball of energy who have lost yourself in a trap filled alien test facility where you must solve puzzles as well as shooting and swinging your way through traps and bending air, all the way to victory.
News about Gravi
- 8 Minutes of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel's Low-Gravity Action Tue, 10 Jun 2014
- What's Wrong With The Movie Gravity? Ask Neil deGrasse Tyson Tue, 03 Jun 2014
- Gravity Changes When You Go Underground Mon, 05 May 2014
- One Small Change And Gravity Suddenly Becomes A Short Film Fri, 04 Apr 2014
- Gravity Badgers 1.0 released for Mac - Launch Sale, 50% Off! Wed, 27 Nov 2013
- The Producer Of Gravity Is Trying To Make A Temple Run Movie Wed, 13 Nov 2013
- Mini-Review: "Gravi" Tue, 29 Oct 2013
- Gravity Badgers 1.0 released for iOS - New Physics-Based Puzzle Game Wed, 23 Oct 2013
- Grand Theft Auto Stunts Are a Lot More Awesome with Moon Gravity Mon, 14 Oct 2013
- To celebrate the PlayStation Plus release (in Japan) of Gravity Rush, sand artist Kisato drew Kat in Sun, 13 Oct 2013
No media links discovered yet.