ArcheBlade is a multi-player action fighting game in which users take sides and fight against one another. Archeblade is inspired by arcade fighting games and multi-player FPS games, and it provides both the special moves and combos found in an arcade fighting game and the team play and strategy found in an FPS game.
News about Archeblade
- Archeblade Release - Review and info Thu, 08 May 2014
- ArcheBlade Is Now in Steam with Abundant Features and Screens Unveiled Thu, 08 May 2014
- ArcheBlade’s Official Release coming this April on Steam Tue, 11 Mar 2014
- First impressions of Archeblade Mon, 20 Jan 2014
- ArcheBlade adds a New Premium Skin “Hitman Hyde” Fri, 03 Jan 2014
- ArcheBlade Second Closed Beta Test Now Live! Fri, 25 Jan 2013
- CBT2 Registration for ArcheBlade Is Now Available Fri, 04 Jan 2013
- A Kickstarter Campaign for ArcheBlade is Now Live Sun, 25 Nov 2012
- ArcheBlade Launches on Steam Next Year, Closed Beta This Week Mon, 27 Aug 2012
No media links discovered yet.