Can you infect the world?
Plague Inc: Evolved is a unique mix of high strategy and terrifyingly realistic simulation. Your pathogen has just infected 'Patient Zero' - now you must bring about the end of human history by evolving a deadly, global Plague whilst adapting against everything humanity can do to defend itself.
Plague Inc. is so realistic that the CDC even asked the developer to come and speak about the infection models in the game! http://blogs.cdc.gov/publichealthmatters/2013/04/plague-inc/.
Over 25 million players have been infected by Plague Inc., and Plague Inc: Evolved combines the original critically acclaimed gameplay with significant, all-new features for PC:
- Infectious Multiplayer - cooperative and competitive gameplay modes let you team up to fight the cure with friends, or compete in a race to kill the world.
- Contagious Content Creator - hit the lab and develop your own custom scenarios, creating new plague types and worlds. Bring your deadliest ideas to life and share them with Steam Workshop.
- Blinding Graphics - including full 3D disease models taking you closer to your plague than ever before, city-cams showing humanity's struggle at street level, and the body scanner highlighting the full effect of your mutations, organ by organ.
- Deadly Data - predict government responses with priority indicators, geek out with loads of new stats and graphs, and analyse your best strategies with end-of-game replays.
The game is currently in early access and can be bought here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/246620
OS: Windows XP SP3
Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Integrated Graphics (512MB)
Hard Drive: 500 MB available space
OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8
Processor: 3.0GHz i5 Dual Core or equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Radeon HD 3600 (1GB)
Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
News about PLAGUE INC: EVOLVED
- There were no current news items found for this beta.
No media links discovered yet.