Slightly Mad Studios & My.com are proud to announce World of Speed – a free-to-compete AAA massively multiplayer online action-racing game which introduces a new level of connected competition to the racing genre. Developed by the award-winning team at Slightly Mad Studios, World of Speed allows players to hop into the driver seat of their favorite cars and race across real world circuits and tracks carved from the streets of real world cities including London, Monaco and Moscow.
World of Speed introduces a new level of connected competition allowing players to team up and compete in an ever-expanding number of gameplay modes where completing team-based objectives determines the victor. Being the first to cross the finish line no longer guarantees your victory; it’s all about the Team! Players can also team up with friends and other players to form Clubs where they can customize their logos, earn access to a Club garage social hub, compete against other clubs, show off in the Airfield Playground and battle in high-stakes races in Territory Wars.
With Slightly Mad Studios behind the wheels World of Speed takes action-styled racing games into a new era by combining AAA HD graphics and visuals with the thrill and intensity of a massively multiplayer online competitive experience. In World of Speed you’ll be able to download the game, log in and compete in all levels of competition without ever spending a penny!
Designed as an evolving online experience, World of Speed will be supported with regular updates and the addition of new cars, tracks, gameplay modes and much more for years to come! Over the coming weeks and months we will reveal more about World of Speed including how you can sign up to participate in the beta so be sure to come back often to stay on top of the latest news and info.
News about World of Speed
- World of Speed E3 Trailer Plus 20 Screenshots of the game Wed, 11 Jun 2014
- E3 2014: Hands-on with Skyforge, World of Speed, and Armored Warfare Wed, 11 Jun 2014
- E3 2014: World of Speed trailer pimps its rides Tue, 10 Jun 2014
- World of Speed's new trailer blends game, reality Thu, 29 May 2014
- World of Speed creative director stresses the game will be completely free Thu, 03 Apr 2014
- World of Speed aims to satisfy racing itch Mon, 10 Feb 2014
No media links discovered yet.
- There were no giveaways found for this beta.