In Opulencia, looting is what makes the world go round. If you’re not spending your every waking moment obsessed with the size of your treasure pile, then your neighbors will think something’s very wrong with you. At the center of every castle lies its crowning jewel, the overflowing treasure room. This room, and its juicy treasure-filled innards, is the stuff that hero’s dreams are made of. Reaching this prize won’t be easy, though, as each castle’s dangers will put your hero’s full abilities to the test!
Luckily, he or she is more than up to the looting challenge at hand. Whether you’re the type who’d rather pick off your opponents from the relaxed comfort of across the room, or like being up close to see the whites (or in some cases, greens) of your enemies’ eyes, there’s a hero and play style just for you. Your capable mouse-clicking, combined with your hero’s arsenal of deadly spells, weapons and powers, should let you loot those treasure rooms faster than you can say ‘golden palace’!
With over 500 individual pieces of loot to collect, hundreds of community created castles and more being added every day, you can be sure that there’ll always be plenty more epic loot where that came from.
News about The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot review Thu, 03 Apr 2014
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Review! Thu, 06 Mar 2014
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot traps you for hours of fun Sun, 29 Dec 2013
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot Early Access Now Granted via Steam Tue, 19 Nov 2013
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot arrives on Steam Mon, 18 Nov 2013
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot's Third Open House is Ongoing Fri, 30 Aug 2013
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot Beta Review Tue, 20 Aug 2013
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot Ended Open House With More Than 27 Million Chickens Slayed Wed, 07 Aug 2013
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot Second Open House Event Begins Tue, 30 Jul 2013
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot Drops a Brand New Gameplay Trailer Mon, 22 Apr 2013
No media links discovered yet.