Ubisoft’s free-to-play multiplayer shooter, Ghost Recon Online will be heading into closed beta on April 19 for owners of the game Splinter Cell Conviction. If you own a copy of Splinter Cell Conviction, dig through those stacks of games, sweep the dust off the case, crack open the box for the first time in a while and throw your copy into the disc tray. In the Main Menu screen you will see a news message announcing the Beta, press the X button and there you go, a download page will appear.
Ghost Recon Online is an FPS online game which will be focused on team-based play and cooperation mechanisms
with a total of three classes to choose from and play. From the developer diary, it seems that gadgets and unlockable
gear upgrades will be part of the game aswell.
How do I join the beta?
If you want to try out Ghost Recon Online for yourself you can signup and download the game here http://ghost-recon.ubi.com/ghost-recon-online/en-US/.
Latest news about Ghost Recon Online
- Ghost Recon Online Features New Update to Celebrate Christmas Fri, 14 Dec 2012
- Ghost Recon Online: The Fact That It Is A Difficult Game Thu, 06 Dec 2012
- Ghost Recon Online: My opinion on the Arctic Pack (8.1.1 Update) Thu, 13 Sep 2012
- Ubisoft Announces Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Online Arctic Pack Thu, 06 Sep 2012
- Ghost Recon Online Content Update Coming Soon Thu, 06 Sep 2012
- Ghost Recon Online: No Deaths All Killstreak, My Experience Sun, 02 Sep 2012
- Ghost Recon Online Review Thu, 16 Aug 2012
- Ghost Recon Online Launches Open Beta Thu, 16 Aug 2012
- Ghost Recon Online Now Open to All Wed, 15 Aug 2012
- Ghost Recon Online Now Ready To Play Thu, 09 Aug 2012