Ravaged is a first person shooter online multiplayer game set upon a post-apocalyptic earth devastated by natural disasters caused by the sun's solar flares. It chronicles the struggle between the “Resistance” and the “Scavengers” as they fight one another in order to gain an upper hand in an ongoing war for survival, territory and resources.
In general, the Scavengers are an outnumbering, oppressive, murdering group of lawless criminals that wish to claim all land and resources for themselves. They will stop at nothing in order to accomplish their goal.
The Resistance is a group of resistance fighters hell bent on restoring civilization. These civilians were able to seek shelter as the world succumbed to natural disasters during the year 2012, taking with them precious goods and weapons while the criminals and less fortunate lived off the land.
Ravaged is an action game. Furthermore it is a multiplayer only First Person Shooter with Vehicles, Team Objectives, and skill based gameplay.
The team behind Ravaged worked on titles such as the Desert Combat, Battlefield 2, Frontlines and more.
We are developers with AAA game experience that wanted to create a team based game that requires skill and over the top fun.
How do I access the beta?
The game is currently in closed beta which you can access by pre-ordering the game for 25$ over at https://www.2dawn.com/buy-ravaged/ravaged-preorder.
News about Ravaged
- 2Dawn Games Offers Modders New Ravaged SDK Wed, 05 Mar 2014
- A year ago, Superstorm Sandy ravaged the East Coast. Wed, 30 Oct 2013
- Ravaged Review in Progress Wed, 17 Oct 2012
- Preparing For Carnage: Ravaged Celebrates Release With A Trailer Sat, 13 Oct 2012
- Apocalyptic Commentary: Watch a Guided Tour of Ravaged Wed, 03 Oct 2012
- Ravaged Coming on October 17th Tue, 25 Sep 2012
- Ravaged: Welcome to a World Full of Post-apocalyptic Vehicular Manslaughter Mon, 30 Jul 2012
- Kickstart My Heart: Ravaged is Shaping Up to be the Multiplayer RAGE Never Had [Video] Mon, 02 Jul 2012
No media links discovered yet.
- There were no giveaways found for this beta.